Friday, February 22, 2008

November 25, 1931

Dream:

Again in the darkness of this temple. No girl this time, just myself and then a set of narrow stairs. The whole time I felt as though I was on the verge of falling forward into nothing. I took cautious steps down the spiral of the staircase and at the bottom was a dim light. A lantern and a little man smoking a long pipe. His face was rosy and warm. On his head was a pointed hat. He smiled.


This afternoon, I will board a train for Saratoga for the Thanksgiving holiday. It will be my first time back since August. I look forward to seeing everyone, but I am apprehensive about talking to mother about my experiences here. She can be very judgemental and I just couldn't bare it. Not after enjoying such independence here in New York. I'll have to sensor some of the more sensational aspects of the past few months.

No comments: